Re: set objective

Hello,
"set objective" is an older method that has been superseded by
more recent external functions in Ferret.   Please take a
look at the documentation in the on-line users guide under
"Objective Analysis", Commands Reference section 36.1  where
there are examples that show the use of these functions.  There
is also a demo of the functions:

yes? go objective_analysis_demo

--Ansley Manke

ÏÄÃÈ wrote:

Dear friends:
   I always confront a big problems.I hope I can get help from
your suggestions.
   When I use "set objective",it always tell me the limit is 50000. But every my Netcdf file is about 100000 point,how can I deal with it?
   I hope you can help me!
   Thanks

Meng XIA
Key Lab of Marine Science
and numerical Modeling
First Institute of Oceanography
Chinese State Oceanic Administration

Qingdao,Shandong,P.R.China
266061

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246