Re: Multiplying arrays

Hi Richard,

It sounds like the expression you are looking for looks something like

    my_array * SIN( Y[g=my_array] * pi/180 )

The "Y[g=my_aray]" means the Y coordinates from the grid of the variable
my_array.

For further information see
    Ch3 Sec2.2. Multi-dimensional expressions
and
    Ch3 Sec1.3. Pseudo-variables

I hope this helps - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744