Re: netcdf output from POM

Hi Chittibabu,

I'll take this off-line for a moment. If we find a sol'n perhaps you'd be
willing to post a brief summary for others at the end.

Do I understand you correctly that it s the curvilinear X-Y coordinates
that are not showing up? If so, this is normal. The default behavior of
Ferret for a command like
    SHADE my_curv_var
is to show the rectilinear coordinates (or if none, then the index values
as coordinates)

To plot with the curvilinear coordinates use the 3-argument version of the
graphics commands:
    yes? SHADE my_curv_var,  my_x_coords, my_y_coords

Presumably (??) the variables my_x_coords, my_y_coords appear in the SHOW
DATA output.

    hope this helps - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070