Re: scat2gridgauss assumptions

Hello Keith,
Yes, the scat2grid functions assume equally spaced axes in their
current form.  A workaround might be to use the function to grid your
data to a regular grid, and then have Ferret regrid to your desired
axes.

The functions employ gridding algorithms that use a single dx or dy;
for the destination axes;  it is not straitforward to modify these to
use an irregular grid but that might be a possibility in the future.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246