Plotting two variables in a graph

    Hi

    I would like to plot two variables on the same graph, but they have
different magnitudes so that one of them appears in a narrow band at the
bottom of the graph. It uses the same values as the "greater" variable
for the axis. What we wanted to do is to define a newY axis (and plot it
on the right side of the graph) before plotting the second variable so
we can see the two variables in the same figure but with different
scales.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Amparo