Re: discard the vector scale.

>  I am doing a multi-panel vector plotings using mp_stereographic_north
> projection.
> The problem I have now is that under each plot, I have that little arrow-bar
> showing the vector scale, which is not what I want. Does anyone had idea how to
> get rid of it from each plot?

--->>> Before each vector command, use PPL VECKEY:

PPL VECKEY,99999,99999	   ! get rid of the vector key (move it off the plot)
VECTOR/..... DATA

Then for the one panel where you do want the vector key, set
it where and in the format you want:

PPL VECKEY,XLOCATION,YLOCATION,,(FN.N)		! set the location and format
VECTOR/..... DATA

Note that the third argument for VECKEY is unused, but you must have the
double commas as above to skip past it and describe the format. Also, I have
shown it here with XLOCATION,YLOCATION in user units, but you can also use
paper units with the /NOUSER qualifier.

Billy K