Problem when printing output

    Hi again

    Finally I've succeded making a plot with six diferent viewports
(thanks Kalyani and Emmanuel). But a new problem has arisen. I use "go
unlabel" command as I only want the generic labels in the upper
viewports. In the plot Ferret shows everything is OK (no labels where
they are not requierd)  but when I convert to postscript with Fprint
every label appears on every viewport in the ps file. How can I avoid
this? Please any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm in a hurry.

    Thanks in advance

--
Francisco Pastor (Sysadmin)
Meteorology Department