[no subject]

Dear ferreters,
is there a way to change the line style of graticule? I need command for
that.
if we want a xy mesh over a plot we can say go graticule but I want the
graticule to come as dotted lines like grads. is it possible to get that?

thaks in advance
with regards,
kalyani

 Dr. C.Kalyani Devasena                  Phone : +91 80 527 4649 Ext 4111.
 Fellow,                                 Fax   : +91 80 526 0392.
 CSIR Centre for Mathematical-           E-mail: kalyani@cmmacs.ernet.in
 Modelling and Computer Simulation (C-MMACS)
 Belur Campus,                                    ckd_tkr@hotmail.com
 Bangalore - 560 037,          URL   : http://www.cmmacs.ernet.in/~kalyani
 India.