Re: Landscape and portrait

Dear Francisco,

	There is a sub dir called go in ferret which help you to get most of the
command help for ferret. In that there is a file called PORTRAIT1X3.jnl
which helps you to tell how to get protrait form of the page, just
follow that.
but I am writting the commands to you.
ppl/reset
set window/aspect=1.32 ( this is for the protrait size of the paper which
is main)
then you can define n number of vieports as per our requirement

with regards,
kalyani

 Dr. C.Kalyani Devasena                  Phone : +91 80 527 4649 Ext 4111.
 Fellow,                                 Fax   : +91 80 526 0392.
 CSIR Centre for Mathematical-           E-mail: kalyani@cmmacs.ernet.in
 Modelling and Computer Simulation (C-MMACS)
 Belur Campus,                                    ckd_tkr@hotmail.com
 Bangalore - 560 037,          URL   : http://www.cmmacs.ernet.in/~kalyani
 India.