Re: Win32 version of Ferret 5.22

Hi David -

You ask about v522 of Ferret for win32 at a good time!  I've just finished the
port of v5.22 Ferret and am in the process of packaging it up.  Look for an
announcement of availability within the next couple of weeks.

Kevin

--
Kevin O'Brien   kobrien@pmel.noaa.gov
206-526-6751                    NOAA/PMEL/TMAP/JISAO