Ferret 5.2 on Linux

Hi Ferreters,

I just installed v5.2 on my SuSE Linux 7.0 system. After fixing the old
"libtermcap" problem (I hat to include the directory where
libtermcap.so.2 resides into the  LD_LIBRARY_PATH) ferret starts, reads
and lists data, but crashes when I tried to plot:

yes? set data levitus_climatology
yes? shade temp[k=1]
 setfont: Read error on font file:/usr/local/ferret/ppl/fonts/fnt01.chr

Warning: Floating underflow occured

I compared the file with my installation on the SUN, it is the same.

Does that also has to do with the libtermcap?
Any suggestions?

-Arne

--

Dr. Arne Biastoch
Scripps Institution of Oceanography        phone: +1-858-822-3787