Re: Vis5D

Hi  Rere
    It's not any help, but I had the same problem to export cdf to v5d format in a
SGI!  No solutions! I think it's because that very particular V5d's format - needs
to be very precise when defining the compilations flags!
Anyway - Just to reinforce your problem! - Wish someone have solve that problem and
could help us :>)
jose