Re: Vis5D

Rene,
The error you see is not due to anything with the function itself, but
is due to the shared object file for writev5d not being found by Ferret.

The file writev5d.so should be in the directory that is pointed to by
the environment variable FER_EXTERNAL_FUNCTIONS.  I can
help you further (outside of the mailing list) if needed.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246