Re: recursive definitions

Jeff,

To do this you need to use string symbols.  The REPEAT/K=1:20 changes
the context (which K slice) for each iteration.  You cannot use K as if
it were a regular variable.  It is a "pseudo variable" with special
properties.

But the following does work:

yes? let a1 = 1
yes? let a2 = 2
yes? let a3 = 3
yes? let a4 = 4
yes? repeat/l=1:4 go repeat_test
             1
          1.000
             2
          2.000
             3
          3.000
             4
          4.000

Where the contents of repeat_test.jnl are:

  ! repeat_test.jnl
  !
  define symbol num = `l`
  list a($num)