How do I get thicker pen size than @C15?

I'm trying to get some publication quality plots together, and all my
labels come out with too thin lines, even though I'm use @C13->19. How
do I make the lines thicker? (even half as thick as they appear on my
screen would be great). I'm using V500beta1.1 on RH Linux 6.0.

Also, regarding my earlier query: sending the .ps files directly to a
postscript printer does makes the label and contour lines a bit
thicker but not by much.

Thanks

Lev Tarasoff -  Dept of Physics, University of Toronto,
                60 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M5S 1A7
                Tel (416)-946-3019  Fax (416)-978-8905
                email: lev@atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca