Curvilinear Coords

Hi,
I am a pretty new user of Ferret and Netcdf data formats.  I work in the
oceanography section at the Australian Institute of Marine Science and have
been making efforts to write our hydrodynamic model outputs to Netcdf
format.  I have been quite successful, however am having difficulties with
displaying the vector data on a curvilinear grid.  I can shade bathymetry
and vector (u,v) okay, but when I use the command
vector/t=1 u,v,long_grid,lat_grid
I essentially get no display.  I have done a pretty thorough search of the
mail archives and note that this utility is fairly new.  Are you aware of
any problems with Ferret Ver 5.22 running on Sun Solaris 5.7?
As I am the first person to do this where I work, I cannot source any other
files with a curvilinear coord system.  Can you point me in the direction
of a netcdf file that is known to work on some other system (or preferably
the system I am using)so I can check it is not a bug at our end.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Felicity

Felicity McAllister
Postal:	c/o Australian Institute of Marine Science
	PMB No 3, TMC
	Townsville, 4810
	Australia

Email: f.mcallister@aims.gov.au