Re: Bug: Problems with pen-size preservation with Fprint on RH linux6.0

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Lev Tarasoff wrote:

> When I use Fprint to convert a metafile to postscript format,
> all the pen thicknesses on my labels go to the P0->6 size. IE
> if i try the test script:
>
> go ptest
> label -100,25,0,0,0.25 @P7Test one
> label -100,-50,0,0,0.25 @C7  Test two
> label -100,-100,0,0,0.25 @C13  Test three
>
> All my labels come out as @P1. However, when I run Fprint -X metafile..,
> the pen-sizes come out properly.

Lev,
You aren't by any chance trying to view/print these files via
ghostview/ghostscript are you? I've found that the commands which change
the linewidth aren't interpreted correctly and linewidths remain set to
thin. You need to send the file directly to the printer from the command
line.

Cheers,
Russ