country and state boundaries

I would like to display state and country political boundaries for
Australia in my plots. I would greatly appreciate your help with
hints how to prooceed with this.

Regards

Jozef Syktus -- Senior Research Scientist
Experimental Seasonal Climate Prediction Modelling Project
Queensland Centre for Climate Applications
---
Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems
Resource Sciences and Knowledge
Queensland Department of Natural Resources
Natural Sciences Precinct
Mail address:
| Department of Natural Resources                              I
| QCCA Bldg. 80 Meiers Rd.              Phone:61 7 3896 9730   I
| Indooroopilly Qld 4068 Australia      Fax:  61 7 3896 9843   I
| e-mail:jozef.syktus@dnr.qld.gov.au http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au I
| also jis@dar.csiro.au at CSIRO Atmospheric Research          I

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.