Re: Postscript

I don't know about canvas9, but to bring postscript into
Wordperfect it has to be "encapsulated". There is a unix
utility called ps2epsi that makes this conversion, which
I think is minor (something about defining a bounding box
at the head of the postscript). Then it can be brought
into wordperfect (to be printed, not viewed on the screen).
I'm not sure where ps2epsi comes from, though. On our system
it is part of ghostscript:

/opt/local/freeware/ghostscript/bin/ps2epsi,

if that helps.

Billy K