Re: gridding

Hello Guille,
The gridding functions use Cartesian distances as they do the interpolation.

By the way, starting with Ferret version 5.22, they are all renamed (to conform
to shorter subroutine names required by some compilers); they are now called
scat2gridgauss_xy, scat2gridlaplace_xy*, etc.

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246