Re: integrate to D20

Fabrice Vauclair wrote:

> Hi ferreters,
> I have one data set of the depth of the 20 degree isotherm and one of the
> temperature from surface to 500 meters depth. I want to integrate the
> temperature from surface to the depth of the 20 degree isotherm. Does anybody
> know how can I do that ?? Thanks a lot for your help.
> Fabrice

Hi Fabrice,

Have a look at the email archives under "integrate". You'll find
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_99/tmp/msg00016.html (title
"Re: Averaging/integrating") which I think addresses this topic.

    Happy Ferreting - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744