[no subject]

I always appreciate your support.

I have netcdf data sets which are time-independent.
Could you tell me how I can make the netcdf file time-dependent(L=1) in
ferret?

for examle
change
                              I          J           K           L
SST                       20       15          -           -

                              I           J          K           L
SST                       20        15         -           1

I have twelve(12 months) netcdf data sets which are time-independent.
I want to have multi-file netcdf data sets but I could not make multi-file
netcdf data sets because they are originally time-independent.

UPM Malaysia
Takaya Namba