more on accumulate a number

Hi again,

After receiving Joerg's message, I think I need to clarify on my previous
question.

The purpose of doing something like:  repeat/t=`t1`:`t2`:`dt` (let A=A+1)
is to output the calculation result within the repeat loop every 1 month
by determining if mod((A-1)*dt,1month) is zero.

The calculation in that loop needs the updated information every 1 hour,
the dt.

Thanks for Joerg's reply anyway.

Dongxiao

Dr. Dongxiao Zhang