Re: suppressing top and right tic marks

Hi Pam,
	I think the PPL+ ALINE command is the easiest way to close the
box, having drawn the ticked left and bottom axes as Ansley describes.

plot/set/i=1:10 1/i
ppl axset,0,1,1,0 ; ppl plot

Now find the length in inches of your axes if you don't already
know them -

ppl listsym
    4  PPL$XLEN                         8.000
    5  PPL$YLEN                         6.000
shows 8" by 6", so then add lines (of the desired color - black here) at
the top and right

ppl aline/nouser,1,0,6,8,6
ppl aline/nouser,1,8,6,8,0

and (as my Dad used to say) "Bob's your uncle..."

Mick