Re: suppressing top and right tic marks.

Hi Pam,
I started to answer that it was (for example):

plot/set_up/i=1:10  1./i
ppl axlapb -1, -1

But this just controls the labels and not the tics.  One could do this:

plot/set_up/i=1:10  1./i
ppl axset 0, 1, 1, 0        ! turn off the top and right axis
ppl plot

But I don't see a way right off to keep the box all the way around the plot,
and also have the tics turned of on the top and right.   I hope somebody
else has a better answer, but wanted to at least send you something.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246