Re: FERRET 5.22

Hi all,

I didn't missed anything, but my mail and Steve's activities overlapped.

Yesterday I was looking for a new FERRET version and found only the
mails and the documentation but not the binaries. I wrote my email just
half an hour before I got the official announcement. The mail/listserver
seems to delay the sending, so that my mail now appears after the
official announcement. Shortly after I got my new version...

Sorry about that, nothing personal ;-)

Steve and co.: Thanks for the great work with FERRET!

Arne