Re: model grid

Hi Duke,

There are journal scripts to do what (I think) you are asking for:

     > Fgo grid

     * * * * * * * * in /home/ja9/tmap/ferret/solaris/go

     gridxt.jnl: create an overlay of IL graticule lines to show the grid points

     gridxy.jnl: create an overlay of IJ graticule lines to show the grid points

     gridxz.jnl: create an overlay of IK graticule lines to show the grid points

     gridyt.jnl: create an overlay of JL graticule lines to show the grid points

     gridyz.jnl: create an overlay of JK graticule lines to show the grid points

     gridzt.jnl: create an overlay of KL graticule lines to show the grid points

Example

     yes? use coads_climatology
     yes? shade sst[l=1]
     yes? go gridxy

I hope this helps

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070