Re: Ferret for Solaris...

Hi Nuzhet -

You are correct, the binary for Solaris 2.6 is the one you'll want to
download in order to run on Solaris 2.7.  We don't actually have a Solaris 7
machine in -house, but as far as I've heard, Solaris 2.6 applications
*should* run on Solaris 7 and Solaris 8 platforms.

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Kevin

--
Kevin O'Brien   kobrien@pmel.noaa.gov
206-526-6751                    NOAA/PMEL/TMAP/JISAO