Re: t axis label

Dear all,

here how it worked for me.

The problem was:

I want to keep the tick labels: 01 02 03 ... through the day, say,
but get rid of the axis label: June 15

Billy Kessler wrote:
> Well, look up TXLINT in the Pplus book (should be online).
> It is supposed to do exactly what you want (that is, you
> can keep the day labels but remove the month ones, etc.

So it did:

 ppl txlint 1,0

does get rid of the lower frequency labeling, in this case the day and
keeps the
hours at the ticks.

>From the ppl bock:

txlint low_int, hi_int Specifies which time axis tics will be labeled.

low_int labeling interval for lowest level of tics (e.g. 0 for no month
labels, 1 for every
month, 2 for every other month on mon/yr axis)

hi_int labeling interval for highest level of tics (e.g. 0 for no year
labels, 1 for every year, 2
for every other year on mon/yr axis)

'hope that might be helpful for somebody.

Cheers,
Joerg

--
Jörg Kaduk                            Tel.: 1 650 325 1521 x 416
Carnegie Institution of Washington    FAX: 1 650 325 6857