scattered

Dear Ferret Users,

I better understand how the scattered function works (thanks M.Kaduk)
but there is still some problems with my commands.
Now Ferret tells me that all my data have the same values and this is
not the case. I just can't figure what is wrong. Maybe I don't tell
Ferret to read data in an appropriate order or maybe there is an
argument to my scatter2gridgauss function that is not correct.

yes? DEFINE AXIS/X=1:10:1 ndat
yes? DEFINE GRID/X=ndat gin
yes? FILE/VAR="long,lat,data"/GRID=gin sourcemodif.txt
yes? LET gridata= scatter2gridgauss_xy(long,lat,data, x[gx=40:50:1],
y[gy=70:80:1],2.)
yes? CONTOUR gridata
 **ERROR: all data have same value: data are all flagged as bad
yes? QUIT

my datas are:
48.7700 72.0200 2.4000
46.0300 73.1200 7.8000
46.2000 73.6000 6.2000
45.5500 75.5200 21.4000
45.1700 71.8200 0.0000
45.9700 74.6200 15.0000
46.2700 73.0200 2.8000
45.6500 73.7300 2.6000
45.5500 76.0700 29.8000
48.5700 71.3300 9.2000

 I don't want to bother anybody with my questions, but if someone has an
answer, I would appreciate,
Thanks,
Guille