ASCII

Dear Ferret users,

I am trying to grid an ASCII files containing three columns
(lat,long,value) with "scatter2gridgauss_xy"
I am writing:

yes? DEFINE AXIS/X=40:50:5 xlong
yes? DEFINE AXIS/Y=70:80:5 ylat
yes? DEFINE GRID/X=xlong/Y=ylat gridata
yes? FILE/VAR="long,lat,data"/GRID=gridata sourcemodif.txt
yes? LET gridata= scatter2gridgauss_xy(long,lat,data,xlong,ylat,2.)
yes? CONTOUR gridata
 **ERROR: variable unknown or not in data set: YLAT
yes? QUIT

I have looked at all the "scatter" examples within the mail archives but
nothing seems to work when I use my data. I played with those lines
trying to put them in many different ways, unsuccessfully! The error
message change sometimes but it still not works, I cannot see my
contour.

My data looks like :

48.7700 72.0200 2.4000
46.0300 73.1200 7.8000
46.2000 73.6000 6.2000
45.5500 75.5200 21.4000
45.1700 71.8200 0.0000
45.9700 74.6200 15.0000
46.2700 73.0200 2.8000

If anybody has an answer for the "don't think like a Ferret" user that I
am, I will appreciate.
Thanks,
Guille.