Re: How to use SAMPLEXY?

Hello Ina,
It looks as if you have run into a bug in the SAMPLEXY function
which has been fixed in Ferret version 5.22, to be released shortly.
I hope you can wait for that release.

Along with the next release of Ferret there will be an update to the Users
Guide which has documentation for the newer functions such as SAMPLEXY.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246