Re: Error in right_axis_plot.jnl

Hi,
i've experienced the same problems discribed by Mark. I tried the suggestion to
move the aline command to after the plot/over and remove the ,on (immediate
execution mode). However, then my lines disappear altogether - all of them (the
alines).
Could this be due to other reasons, such as color maps?
thanx
roelof

--
Roelof Burger                  tel  : +27-58-303-5571
SAWB / Metsys                  fax  : +27-58-303-2352