Re: vector plots in stereographic projection

Bernadette,

The display of vectors in map projections has never been quite correct.
The code is provided to help give a qualitative feel for vectors in
various map projections but the vector lengths are not correct.  And
there are some problems with vectors at region boundaries.

We have received few, if any, requests for fixes to curvlinear vectors
and have been working on other aspects of Ferret since that code was
released.

Our apologies if the documentation doesn't reflect the 'beta' nature of
curvilinear vectors.

-- Jonathan Callahan