Re: ferret in batch mode on Redhat 6.2

Dear Reolof,

I do know your script, but this typically happens to me, if I forget
to put a "quit" at the end of the script.
I think, ferret then still has the files open and GKS gets confused.
'hope that helps,
Joerg

--
Jörg Kaduk                            Tel.: 1 650 325 1521 x 416
Carnegie Institution of Washington    FAX: 1 650 325 6857