Re: label font sizes

Thanks for your speedy answers.

To change the character size of the axis labels the syntax is:
PPL AXLSZE 0.15,0.15  ! x-axis size, y-axis size

To change the size of the axis titles the syntax is:
PPL LABSET 0.16,0.12,0.12,0.12 !sizes for:title,xlab,ylab,moveable labels

Answers found in the PPL manual:
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/PPLUS_Users_Guide/pplus_users_guide.html
Thanks Graham,
	Jeff Polton
  Dept of Meteorology,Reading University,Earley Gate,Reading. RG6 6BB
  Office tel: (0118) 9875123 4338  http://www.met.rdg.ac.uk/~swp98jap