Patterns

  Hi -

I am having a problem with the way the patterns are displaying.
When I specify a pattern, it displays (and prints) everything
that should be colored as white and everything that should be
white as colored...  It is sort of the reverse of what the
documentation says it should be
(http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v50/show_patterns.gif).
For example, using the large_grid pattern (e.g.
fill/pattern=large_grid vplot), I get a bunch of colored squares
with whites borders instead of a colored borders with white
squares.

Is there easy way around this problem?

  Thanks,

  - Jeremy

P.S.  In case it matters, I am using ferret within CompaqTru64
(Digital Unix).