Re: eof external function usage

Hello Keith,
The external functions that come with Ferret will get more complete
documentation with the version 5.1 release, to come soon.

Meanwhile, some documentation and examples is in the "on-line
documentation section of the web page, at

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/on_line_demonstrations.html

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246