Objective analysis gridding functions

Hello everyone,

This is to let you know we've found a bug in the scatter2grid*  external functions
that were part of the Ferret 5.0 release.  There is an unnecessary  limitation of 400
scattered data points to be gridded.

This will be fixed in the Ferret version 5.1 release, but in the meantime if anyone
needs the repaired functions we can supply this -- the beauty of external functions is
that they can be easily swapped for new ones!  Please contact me if I can be of
help.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246