Problems with using the xlimit qualifier!?

Ferret folks!

I'm having a hard time with a my plots (worldwide)
when I use the /xlimit qualifier.  All things being
the same, everything's fine until I use it.  When I
do, I have a small stripe on the far right of the plot
that doesn't fill.  I'm using xlimit to label the
x-axis the way I want.

Here's the bad output (gif):
http://www.met.nps.navy.mil/~bwford/thesis/finals/philsea-slp-slp-long.gif.
 Look to the far right.

Here's the code.  I'm confused because the lat and
long match in the region and xlimit lines.

SET WINDOW/ASPECT=.70
set region/x=0E:0W/y=60S:90N
SET DATA
"/d/clim/bwford/public1/finals/philsea-slp-slp-long.cdf"
fill
/XLIMITS=0E:0W:22.5/nolabels/pal=anomaly/lev="(-1,1,.1)"
slp
go land thick
go box 0 360 0 0 7
go box 180 180 -90 90 7
FRAME/file="/d/clim/bwford/public1/finals/philsea-slp-slp-long.gif"

http://www.met.nps.navy.mil/~bwford/thesis/finals/philsea-slp-slp-long.gif

Anyone run into this?

Bruce