merging files

Dear ferret users.

I am a ferret beginner, and I have some basic questions.

I have a set of netcdf files at concecutives time.
Each file contains the same set of variables.
Is there a way to merge all this files into a single data set?
Is there a way then to convert this data set into a single netcdf file?

The data in these files is in sigma coordinates, and I have the depth
variable.

How can I display my results in Z coordinates?

					Sincerly yours

					Alexey Murashovsky