Concatting data files

Hello,

I am trying to produce a times series for a variable from a number of
files. I have tried various methods including the "timestamping" and the
other methods found in the recent `Re: Concatting data from "degenerate"
files...`
I sent out a similar request for help last week and it was pointed out
that I didn't really give enough information, so here is a code sample:

!------ ! code to concat 3 data files to concat.cdf

! We now have 3 new files
! GO test

! initialize the files
USE test1.cdf, test2.cdf, test3.cdf

! define the p axis
DEFINE AXIS/T=1:3:1 tp
DEFINE GRID/T=tp gp

! define the "zero" value
LET zero = T[g=gp] * 0

! define the time-stamped variable
LET adv_stamped = zero + intjadv

! save all 3 sets in a time series
REPEAT/X=1:3 (SET DATA `X`; SAVE/APPEND/FILE=concat.cdf adv_stamped)

EXIT
!------

The problem is that the script, at each time step, writes the same value
to each element of the concatination vector. It repeats this process three
times.
I can't fathom how to get each value to its own element only.
Incase you feel this is a worthy challenge I've included the three data
files test{1,2,3}.cdf
Thankyou for your time,
	Jeff

  Dept of Meteorology,Reading University,Earley Gate,Reading. RG6 6BB
  Office tel: (0118) 9875123 4338  http://www.met.rdg.ac.uk/~swp98jap