Re: max number of variables

Hi Rolf,

Are all of these variables in a single file? If so, here are a couple of
work-arounds:

  1. The NCO operators
     (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#NCO) allow you to
     extract selected variables into new files
  2. you can do the same if you are clever with Unix pipes and filters
     (ncdump old.nc|filter|ncgen -o new.nc)

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744