Re: Standard input and ferret

Hi Michel,

Another possible way to achieve the same functionality would be with Unix
named pipes. A search in the email archives reveals this discussion of the
technique:
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_97/msg00033.html

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744