Re: Standard input and ferret

Michel,

I'm using the SUN Solaris version of FERRET 5. Maybe the problem appears
only in connection with SGI.

I remember that I've had similar problems in a former version on a DEC
Alpha. You might try to write all FERRET commands in one file and call
only that file between the "ferret" command and "EOF"  - this worked at
that time.

Arne

--

Dr. Arne Biastoch
Physical Oceanography Research Group       phone: +1-858-822-3787