Re: White label over black fill

PPLUS (the underlying graphics driver for ferret) has a number of options for
changing pen color. In particular, I recommend you look at the PPLUS+ manual by
Jerry Davison. If you refer to the appendix on GKS line bundles, you see that
there is a special Bundle index 19 for white. So you can do the white color a
number of ways. My suggestion is to use the flexible ferret command label.
E.g.,

yes? label/nouser 3, 3, 0, 0, .08, "@C019@AC Iberia"

Mark