Re: Standard input and ferret

"Michel Beland (professionnel de recherche)" wrote:

Michel,

I'm using v5.00 for producing movies, which works fine. In my script
there are two major differences to your commands:

1. I am using csh
2. I've indented the FERRET commands by two blanks (that might be the
problem).

Here's my script:

foreach snapfile (*.cdf )
ferret >& /dev/null <<EOF
 use "$snapfile"
 go "$movie1"
 frame/file="gif/movie1.gif"
 cancel movie
 exit
EOF1
end

Hope that helps,
		Arne

--

Dr. Arne Biastoch
Physical Oceanography Research Group       phone: +1-858-822-3787