Re: curves

  Hi -

I do not know if ferret can directly do what you are asking, but
it seems that it would be straight forward to do it by defining
two identical viewports.  In the first viewport, you would plot
temperature as a function of time T(t).  In the second, you would
plot salinity as a function of time S(t) with the y-axis written
on the right side.  If you use gridlines, you'll need to make
sure that they match up by using the ylimits command.  Here is an
example:

define view/xlim=0,1/ylim=0,1 view1
define view/xlim=0,1/ylim=0,1 view2
set view view1