Running power spectrum plot

Dear Ferreters:
        I was just wondering if anybody has a sample Go file for
computing a running power spectrum plot of a time series. Ie with
a moving sampling window that also detrends so that I end up with
a 2D field of a power spectrum for each sampling center. It's taking
me a while to figure out how to loop and adjust windows.. If not, even
any sample Go file with looping adjustment of regions/windows/or grid
would be helpful.

cheers

Lev Tarasoff -  Dept of Physics, University of Toronto,
                60 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M5S 1A7
                Tel (416)-946-3019  Fax (416)-978-8905
                email: lev@atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca