[no subject]

Okay Duke,

	I gave it some thought. Thanks! this could be really useful....

I created a new .JNL file called backlagr.jnl, which is an exact copy of
lagrangian.jnl replacing the lagrangian.jnl line:

REPEAT/T=`t1`:`t2`:`dt` GO lagrmove $1 $3%u% $4%v%

With:

LET/QUIET bu = (-1)*$3%u%
LET/QUIET bv = (-1)*$4%v%
LET/QUIET bt1 = t2
LET/QUIET bt2 = t1
LET/QUIET bdt = (-1)*dt
REPEAT/T=`bt1`:`bt2`:`bdt` GO lagrmove $1 bu bv

No warranties on this, but it seems to work.

	Mark

P.S. lagrangian.jnl is available by anonymous ftp from amarone.gsfc.nasa.gov in
the directory pub. There are 2 files - the routine and supporting files in
lagrangian.tar and example data and journal files in lagr_example.tar